Coal & Top hatsThere's no offside here, no rucks, no nets…
Just maces, and broken bones, and blades covered in blood, and pointy spikes, and skulls.
There's victory and defeat. There's glory and shame.
There are squatters, and mines, and forges, and markets.
There are kings, and chiefs, and sedition, and Teams.
There is YOU.
Teams… and feudal warsOrk Manager: Coal & Top hats is a management game, dealing in teams and in feudal wars.
- You'll create a Team, competing in a League.
- The Team will gain Supporters.
- You will turn Supporters into Squatters, and fight for the control of Arenas.
- Having most Arenas in a City you'll become Mayor, and the other Chiefs will be your vassals.
- Design and create your Weapons and Armours, or buy them from other Team's Blacksmiths.
- Buy and sell Brawlers at the Auction House.
- Send Miners to gather Resources.
- Trade Resources at the Marketplace.
|Latest orkish news|
Good afternoon, blinking butters! 🌟🥛
It will be now possible for every User to sign up in the Feeder of the Screaming Saltire one Team for free. Obviously, there are a few catches:
So, basically, you can't use them for profit in any way. They are only good to try the game if you are new, or maybe to try some awkward tactics and things like that 🤔
Keep in mind that Brawlers playing there still pile up injury days as normal! 🤕
Here's a special offer!
The first 2 Teams to sign in as a Free Trial will receive up to
These are the conditions:
I've talked extensively about the Free Feeder Trial in the Issue#9 of the devlog: reading the devlog is very useful if you want some sneak peek of our next features! 😏
Meanwhile Issue#8 also came out, explaining in details how we carefully prevented this game from becoming a pay2win: read it if you want to get a deeper understanding of many of our design choices 😎
Finally, we are setting up a Discord server, if you want to try it you may join it here 🥏
Do you want to earn a ridiculously low amount of LG? You can use this code here:
Do you need help?
- In the top-right corner you should always find some tips, pointing you towards what you may wish (or need) to do next. This is especially true for setting up your first Team.
- 📖 the text just before this icon contains a tooltip which you can view moving your mouse cursor on top of it (or clicking it), just like that.
- You may ask for help on the bug tracker, or via email.
This game is currently in alpha state, step 2.3.1 "Industrial Revolution".
Most of the features haven't been implemented yet. If you are trying to do something and can't find a way, chances are it can't be done yet.