Coal & Top hatsThere's no offside here, no rucks, no nets…
Just maces and broken bones, blades and rivers of blood, pointy spikes and fractured skulls.
There's victory and there’s defeat. There's glory and there’s shame.
There are squatters, and mines, and forges, and markets.
There are Teams, and sedition, and Chiefs, and schemes, and Lords.
There is YOU.
This Game does not hate youEnjoy this management game as an elegant goblin would do, while savouring the quietness of the Edwardian era’s life:
- Check your Team just twice a week and everything will be fine.
- No need to set up alarms at 3am in the night: Ork Manager does not work like that.
- You have full control over what to do: there’s no artificial clumsy barrier, preventing you from doing stuff.
- A server to rule them all: if someone is playing here, you can play with them. There’s no fragmentation, and no resets. One single persistent world. As it should be.
The day of the BrawlIn Coalington life flows as usual, with its joys and turmoils, its secrets and its murmurs. Several things are commonplace, whilst others are mutable.
But above all there's one certainty: Friday is the day of the Brawl!
From all over the city, crowds of supporters rush to the Arenas to cheer their Team of gentlemonsters, for the clash is harsh, and sometimes it’s grievous.
It's not the soccer ball that they kick, it's the opponent's head.
It's not the bat they swing, it's a Lucky stick.
It's not how many ties you score, it's how many rivals you strike down.
Your chore is to make all of this possible, since you are a Brawler Master!
Do you need help?
- Have a look at the Guide
- In the top-right corner you should always find some tips, pointing you towards what you may wish (or need) to do next. This is especially true for setting up your first Team.
- 📖 the text just before this icon contains a tooltip which you can view moving your mouse cursor on top of it (or clicking it), just like that.
- You may ask for help on the bug tracker, or via email.
This game is currently in alpha state.
Most of the features haven't been implemented yet. If you are trying to do something and can't find a way, chances are it can't be done yet.
Nothing will be reset at the end of the testing phase: what you do is already part of the real game, you are creating its early history! That being said, we still reserve the right to make some adjustments, in case we think they are needed.