Coal & Top hatsThere's no offside here, no rucks, no nets…
Just maces, and broken bones, and blades covered in blood, and pointy spikes, and skulls.
There's victory and defeat. There's glory and shame.
There are squatters, and mines, and forges, and markets.
There are kings, and chiefs, and sedition, and Teams.
There is YOU.
Teams… and feudal warsOrk Manager: Coal & Top hats is a management game, dealing in teams and in feudal wars.
- You'll create a Team, competing in a League.
- The Team will gain Supporters.
- You will turn Supporters into Squatters, and fight for the control of Arenas.
- Having most Arenas in a City you'll become Mayor, and the other Chiefs will be your vassals.
- Design and create your Weapons and Armours, or buy them from other Team's Blacksmiths.
- Buy and sell Brawlers at the Auction House.
- Send Miners to gather Resources.
- Trade Resources at the Marketplace.
|Latest orkish news|
Good afternoon, lucky macaquiños! 🍀
The balance has been restored, surprisingly earlier than the eleventh hour, so I'm glad to confirm that Season 3 will start as planned tonight at 00:00! 🎉
Weapons & Armours will get revamped anyway in the 3.0 update, but it's a bit too early to think about that… 🤫
Happy violent brawling to all of your Teams! 🗡
|Telegram news channel|
Do you need help?
- In the top-right corner you should always find some tips, pointing you towards what you may wish (or need) to do next. This is especially true for setting up your first Team.
- 📖 the text just before this icon contains a tooltip which you can view moving your mouse cursor on top of it (or clicking it), just like that.
- You may ask for help on the Telegram chat (also available in Italian), on the bug tracker, or via email.
This game is currently in alpha state, step 2.2.1 "Grass of Water".
Most of the features haven't been implemented yet. If you are trying to do something and can't find a way, chances are it can't be done yet.