Coal & Top hatsThere's no offside here, no rucks, no nets…
Just maces, and broken bones, and blades covered in blood, and pointy spikes, and skulls.
There's victory and defeat. There's glory and shame.
There are squatters, and mines, and forges, and markets.
There are kings, and chiefs, and sedition, and Teams.
There is YOU.
Teams… and feudal warsOrk Manager: Coal & Top hats is a management game, dealing in teams and in feudal wars.
- You'll create a Team, competing in a League.
- The Team will gain Supporters.
- You will turn Supporters into Squatters, and fight for the control of Arenas.
- Having most Arenas in a City you'll become Mayor, and the other Chiefs will be your vassals.
- Design and create your Weapons and Armours, or buy them from other Team's Blacksmiths.
- Buy and sell Brawlers at the Auction House.
- Send Miners to gather Resources.
- Trade Resources at the Marketplace.
|Latest orkish news|
Good evening, shimmering Cthulings! 🐙✨
Our friendly Orkish overlords wish to thank you all for your participation in Season 3 of the Screaming Saltire, may Season 4 be as violent and as full of glory as an Oleaginous Crusade (that's when a pack of Clockwork Otters invades the sacred land of a rival tribe 🦔).
A few small announcements for you:
Feel free to hand out strange potions to your Brawlers, it's ok with the rules 🥣, and don't forget you can bribe your opponents 💰 into losing their Match against you: that's also perfectly acceptable! (this is a harsh game)
If you'd like to access the test site feel free to ask – same goes if you need anything else! (this doesn't mean we'll actually help you nurse your baby goblin when you want a night out…) 😅
Do you need help?
- In the top-right corner you should always find some tips, pointing you towards what you may wish (or need) to do next. This is especially true for setting up your first Team.
- 📖 the text just before this icon contains a tooltip which you can view moving your mouse cursor on top of it (or clicking it), just like that.
- You may ask for help on the bug tracker, or via email.
This game is currently in alpha state, step 2.3.1 "Industrial Revolution".
Most of the features haven't been implemented yet. If you are trying to do something and can't find a way, chances are it can't be done yet.