Coal & Top hatsThere's no offside here, no rucks, no nets…
Just maces, and broken bones, and blades covered in blood, and pointy spikes, and skulls.
There's victory and defeat. There's glory and shame.
There are squatters, and mines, and forges, and markets.
There are kings, and chiefs, and sedition, and Teams.
There is YOU.
Teams… and feudal warsOrk Manager: Coal & Top hats is a management game, dealing in teams and in feudal wars.
- You'll create a Team, competing in a League.
- The Team will gain Supporters.
- You will turn Supporters into Squatters, and fight for the control of Arenas.
- Having most Arenas in a City you'll become Mayor, and the other Chiefs will be your vassals.
- Design and create your Weapons and Armours, or buy them from other Team's Blacksmiths.
- Buy and sell Brawlers at the Auction House.
- Send Miners to gather Resources.
- Trade Resources at the Marketplace.
|Latest orkish news|
Good afternoon, stylish and respectable orks! 🎩🧐
Our shady minstrel has composed a poem about a handful of developments you might be interested in… it was awful! Worst piece of poetry ever! 🤮😭
We have thus promptly shredded both of them (the poem, and the minstrel himself), and we'll update you as usual 👌🏼
There's a secretive squad of finance macaquiños 🙊 that will warn you whenever they find some auction which might be relevant for you.
When they find it, a new alert box will appear in your Home, below the Properties, above the News… 🤩
Right now they only look at professional Brawlers and Eggs, but in future they might also consider listing some level 0 Brawlers with high stats… 🐓
There have been a couple of changes in the Feeder:
More details on these changes may appear in the devlog… 😏
Glimpses from the Future!
The third issue of the devlog is now out, discussing one of the next features in line to be implemented! 😍
Do you need help?
- In the top-right corner you should always find some tips, pointing you towards what you may wish (or need) to do next. This is especially true for setting up your first Team.
- 📖 the text just before this icon contains a tooltip which you can view moving your mouse cursor on top of it (or clicking it), just like that.
- You may ask for help on the Telegram chat (also available in Italian), on the bug tracker, or via email.
This game is currently in alpha state, step 2.3.1 "Industrial Revolution".
Most of the features haven't been implemented yet. If you are trying to do something and can't find a way, chances are it can't be done yet.