- When you bid, you should enter the maximum price you are willing to pay for that Brawler, no more and no less.
- If you offer more than the current winner did… you will become the new winner, and the price will be his offer+1.
- The actual offer you entered will be hidden. What will be shown is only the current price.
- The entire sum will be locked, and you won't be able to spend it on anything else until the auction ends, or until you are no longer the winner.
- If later someone else bids less than you did, the price will be raised, but you will still be the current winner.
- If someone else offers more than you did, they'll be the new winner, and the new price will be your offer+1.
- Of course, their actual offer will be hidden, like it was for yours.
- When the auction ends, the current price will be awarded to the owner of the Brawler, and the rest of the offer will be given back to the winner (together with the Brawler itself, of course).
- As mentioned earlier, you should enter the maximum price you are willing to pay for that Brawler.
- If you enter said price and you are still not the winner, you should just stop there: that was supposed to be the maximum price you were willing to spend, remember?
- Try again with another auction: decide how much you really want to spend for that Brawler, and offer exactly that amount.
- Same goes for auctions you were winning, but you no longer are: you already did offer your maximum price earlier, so it makes no sense to go back and offer some more.
EggsEggs can be used to create new Brawlers, with a name and primary attributes of your chosing.
An Egg appears in the auction house soon after anyone creates a new Brawler using a ritual.
Pending eggsThese eggs have spawned when someone performed a ritual.
They will be automatically put to auction at about 2019-04-27 12:00 Europe/London.
Said auction will last 7 days.