Coal & Top hatsThere's no offside here, no rucks, no nets…
Just maces, and broken bones, and blades covered in blood, and pointy spikes, and skulls.
There's victory and defeat. There's glory and shame.
There are squatters, and mines, and forges, and markets.
There are kings, and chiefs, and sedition, and Teams.
There is YOU.
Teams… and feudal warsOrk Manager: Coal & Top hats is a management game, dealing in teams and in feudal wars.
- You'll create a Team, competing in a League.
- The Team will gain Supporters.
- You will turn Supporters into Squatters, and fight for the control of Arenas.
- Having most Arenas in a City you'll become Mayor, and the other Chiefs will be your vassals.
- Design and create your Weapons and Armours, or buy them from other Team's Blacksmiths.
- Buy and sell Brawlers at the Auction House.
- Send Miners to gather Resources.
- Trade Resources at the Marketplace.
|Latest orkish news|
Good morning, egg‑shaped monstrosities! 🥚🍳🐾
Our noble orkish programmers are proud to announce the introduction of a great feature that will help newbies and old‑users alike… 😲
Brawler loans! 🤯🤩 Users can now loan to other User's Teams their unused Brawlers, for free or for a price!
How? In order to do that, remove the Brawler from your Team using the "Move" action. Visit the Team you want to loan it to, and you should find a list of your available Brawlers, with a "loan" button 👺
Duration and costs. Every loan will last "until the end of the season". This may be 1 match or 9, it depends on when the loan starts. The owner of the Brawler may also add a cost in SG 🧾
Our committed dwarflings have written a new #devlog post about the design of Ork Manager! Here they will explain the Diamond‑shaped 💎 structure of our Conferences: in case you are wondering what is it, how does it work, and you like badly‑drawn beautiful diagrams, go and have a read! 📜
Bonus: here's an LG code for the first one who manages to redeem it! 3878-2710-2062
Do you need help?
- In the top-right corner you should always find some tips, pointing you towards what you may wish (or need) to do next. This is especially true for setting up your first Team.
- 📖 the text just before this icon contains a tooltip which you can view moving your mouse cursor on top of it (or clicking it), just like that.
- You may ask for help on the Telegram chat (also available in Italian), on the bug tracker, or via email.
This game is currently in alpha state, step 2.3.1 "Industrial Revolution".
Most of the features haven't been implemented yet. If you are trying to do something and can't find a way, chances are it can't be done yet.